Cafe OLU

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Is this Friday or ... ?

I can't believe it is still Wed. I feel like it is Friday today. I am so exhausted. Two more days to go for the 2nd week of school.
The lab wears me off. It is a four-hour lab and twice a week from 9:00am to 1:00pm. No water and No food during the lab. I get hungry by the end of lab but I don't feel it because I am so concentrated and become tired.
Chemistry lab is like cooking + thinking what you are doing and why you are doing and what is happening. When the theoretical guess doesn't match with the physical test, I have to think and there are so many things to do and there are so many ways to do.
It is FUN, especially like today when I broke the bottom of the test tube which contained silver nitrate and sprashed myself with silver nitrate by accident and the coat became partially silver, but makes me tired.
But at least I am thinking, it must make my brain better. I like thinking, especially logical thinking in Science, not English class though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home