Cafe OLU

Sunday, January 14, 2007

This Week

Alex just left for England for his work. He will be there for a week, maybe less, maybe more. So I don't need to cook for two but for myself. Time like this, I often make Japanese food, not sophisticated one but easy everyday food.
One of my favorite dish, egg-custard, which I believe some of the western people might not like because it is not sweet egg-custard but savory one. (I made it for Americans and didn't like it except for Alex.)
Last night, I soaked dried mushroom and prepared for this dish. This morning, I packed stuff for Alex and took him to LAX. I hit the stupid ticket box and scratched my car, mirror part. ... After that, I came home and start cooking for the egg custard. That was good... though it was a bit saltier than last time I made. Tomorrow I will reduced the soy sauce.
I won't cook much this week because Alex is in England. I am wondering what he is going to eat over there. I miss him a lot already and I am bored. It is boring to be here by myself. Though Alex is busy and mostly at work, I really enjoy time I spend with him at home.

あーちゃんは今日からイギリス出張です。木曜日にいきなり頼まれたので、金曜日からほかの締め切りのプロジェクトや、イギリスでの仕事の準備で急に忙しくなり、木、金、土と遅く帰ってきました。昨日は夜通し準備で、日曜日の朝8時ごろに帰ってきました。本当のL.A.まで、レンタカーで行って、そこから飛行機に乗るはずでしたが、さすがに遅く帰ってきたので、睡眠時間が少なく、あーちゃんが運転して行くのは危ないので、私がL.A.の空港まで、送っていきました。計4時間の車の運転、帰り、眠くなりそうだった。でも、天気もよく、午後の運転だったので、景色がとてもきれいでした。
と言うことで、今週は、自分しかいないので、夕飯は張り切る必要はありません。なので、今日は私の大好物の茶碗蒸し、明日もです。自分のときはすごい適当です。

3 Comments:

Blogger bereweber said...

oh Lisa, I can see you miss him :( I am sure he'll be back sooner than what you think ;) hey! we should do something this weekend, like "eating" heh heh, which we both enjoy a lot!
hugs!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sort of boring to be at home by myself. It is nice to have someone eat with, talk to, you know what I mean. I like being with Alex. :-)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can understand you because sometimes being alone at home it's a bit boring even if at the beginning it seems like you can do whatever you want and whenever you want but especially when you're at lunch/dinner time you feel a bit sad and lonely...by the way i guess he's already came back to you!
love raffa

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home